To my dearest pretty Fang Fang,
Hihi~ Congratulations for finally becoming 21~ So now you
are the same age as me liao hor~ So don’t say me old~ >< Ahaha~
Anyway, Happy 21st Birthday~!!!! Hope you enjoyed
your 21st birthday celebrationssssss…. I know you have made many
wishes many times this round in your 21st birthday as many people
has celebrated with you, but I pray that all the wishes you made will all come
true~ You are God’s blessed child and He will grant you anything that you ask
for… “Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and
it shall be opened to you” (Matthew 7:7)
Can’t believe already 21 year old ler~ Haha~ We have known
each other for so long liao~ Makes me feel old~ =P Well, since we can last so long together after
all these years I think we would be able to celebrate many more birthdays
together~ Remember what you wrote in my 21st birthday card~? Now I
am giving you the answer and making you a promise that we will celebrate our
birthdays together year after year ya~ ;)
Also lets work hard together to achieve the things that we have planned
together. I can’t wait to be in the future of how our life is going to be~
Haha~ I think you have the exact same feeling as me too~ >v<
Well, I don’t know what else to write already~ If I have
missed out anything will tell you personally la~ Oh, and wanted to congratulate
you for not being very sotong already~ Got improvement already~ Ahaha~ You
should be very happy~ =D
And also your GPS also officially upgraded to version 6.0 liao~ Ahaha~ (you know what I mean) =P
Hope next year more improvements to come~ And probably we already be going off to Australia~ Yay~!!!
And also your GPS also officially upgraded to version 6.0 liao~ Ahaha~ (you know what I mean) =P
Hope next year more improvements to come~ And probably we already be going off to Australia~ Yay~!!!
Better not write too long ler~ Ahaha~
Lastly, want to wish you many many things~
First, Happy 21st Birthday!
Second, wish you get married soon! XD!
Third, stay healthy healthy for a very long time!
Fourth, may all your wishes come true!
Fifth, FORVER FRIENDSHIP!
Lastly, want to wish you many many things~
First, Happy 21st Birthday!
Second, wish you get married soon! XD!
Third, stay healthy healthy for a very long time!
Fourth, may all your wishes come true!
Fifth, FORVER FRIENDSHIP!
Love, cute Rah Rah~
To : 斯特非尼小姐
HOI~~到我了到我了!
生日快樂... !
不要每次講自己朋友很少,
現在你不是在facebook 一個個 reply 謝謝到手酸啊 ?!
要想很多不一樣的謝謝方式...累叻~~~啊哈!什麽pattern 什麽笑臉都有 xD
今天21 料
祝你年年21 :D
雖然這一次真的沒有給你驚喜
也匆匆忙忙的在馬路旁慶生 = =
是有一點簡單啦~哈哈
但是還是吃到了一餐豐盛的韓國菜
thanks :)
認識你不久
但從你這裡學到了不少
給你自己一個夠夠力的掌聲 o.o!
不要跟你38 了
我字不美, 所以用type的
以前常常覺得你好欺負
現在,你還是那麼好欺負 :}
誰叫你太過善良了
好事壞事 見仁見智
謝謝你帶我進來這一個生意
還有你的【空杯子】理論
每次都願意當朋友的垃圾桶
自己卻把一切自己吞
別說解決不了,所以沒有必要說出來
有時,你不說...反而解決不了
不要覺得你會欠我們
我們不會計較
不是我啰嗦
我只是嘮叨 :}
因為你不是我們的普通朋友而已 :)
謝謝你這些日子以來的關照
也許有段日子帶給你不少壓力
對不起...
你說過的,我會牢記
不管以後,大家往哪裡去發展
我不會忘記我生活中遇到過你這個blur queen
也希望你不要忘記誰是SQ
祝福你
要開心
要幸福
不是每一次都那麼幸運會遇到關照你的人
要懂得保護自己
“每一個人的身邊都有一隻大野狼 ”
2018 年 diamond o.o!
以後幫我設計房子 ~ 可以的話FOC xD ! happy 21st :)
谢谢你们3位..:)
回复删除我们4个到现在可以那么好...真的..不是缘份,是因为我们都是怪人!所以可以相处到那么融洽..XD
嗯...这次的生日...虽然没有吓到我,不是你们做到不好,是我这只sotong有进步了!没有像之前那么容易被骗,是好事!哈...值得开心:))
有一个愿望...希望真的能够实现...就是每一年的生日要跟你们都要一起度过~以后的事很难说,但还是希望可以拉...阿哈
最后最后...还是真的要很谢谢你们,不要说我太客气,如果我不在乎,我就不会那么客气了...哈
Love U all^^
By Pretty Fang Fang~~~~